TRE® Tension, Stress and Trauma Release Exercises Class – TRE®
Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022
20:00 – 21:30
TRE® Trauma & Tension Release Exercises are a Revolutionary Way to Feel good, Shake Out STRESS, Revitalise and Reset Your Nervous System.
In this current climate of the corona crisis it is important to boost the immune system, regulate stress and anxiety and discharge toxic stress and fear chemicals.
This innovate technique was founded by Dr. David Berceli and uses a set of 7 exercises to activate the body’s natural self-regulation mechanisms through a safe neurogenic tremouring process.
TRE® helps to release stress, tension, and trauma in a natural and gentle way from the muscular, energetic, emotional and mental aspects of the body. As we begin to unwind the muscular tension patterns held in the physiology of the body, we can begin to release chronic stress, pain and energy blockages in our system, helping us to return back to a state of connection, joy, and relaxation.
TRE® is designed to be a self-help tool that, once learned, can be used independently as needed throughout one’s life, thus continuously supporting and promoting personal health and wellness.
Who can benefit?
TRE® works with the muscles and fascia, so everyone in a physical body can benefit. Anyone who is stressed (who isn’t?) or just being human and trying to managing life’s demands, those suffering from pain, fatigue or anxiety related symptoms.
If your energy and physiology is stuck your life will equally be blocked. Maybe you are trying to move forward in your career, relationships, with a project, or personal issue but find yourself collapsing, self sabotaging or unable to make the right steps forward.
These are all signs of the body being under excess stress or past energy pattern stress that is still operating in survival mode.
TRE® can also help anyone who…….
*Is a parent, grandparent or never stops for a second to rest
*Has a stressful job or home life, workaholic and is feeling overwhelmed
*Has been through a traumatic accident, operation, illness in the past
*Experienced a recent challenging life event, break up, pressures, loss,
*A victim of past violence, abuse, sexual trauma
*Soldiers, veterans, first respsonse, civil service workers or anyone suffering with PTDS
*Is feeling down, fed up and stuck
*Athletes, or people who work out a lot
*Is suffering from tension and pain
*Wants more energy, vitality and a happier mood
*Needs to switch off deeply relax and reset their nervous system (ASAP!)
*Those who have suffered a challenging or overwhelming situation such as a breakup, loss of a loved one, a big change or even lots of little things all mounting up.
**ANYONE WHO JUST WANTS TO FEEL GOOD, MORE RELAXED and CONNECTED! OR wants to TRY SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW!
….IF YOU STILL DON’T HAVE A REASON TO JOIN THEN CONSIDER THIS… Stress is not only a killer, but it also ages you prematurely, affects your digestion, organ function, mental health, sex drive, family, mood and relationship with yourself and others and your environment.
We all need to regulate our nervous system and release the overload of toxic stress chemicals for a healthier and happier life. The effects can be LIFE-CHANGING!
COME ALONG AND GIVE IT A TRY- WE ARE SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT !!! And look and feel 10 years younger. (no guarantees made)
This class will be facilitated by Zari Gemma Ferns. Certified TRE® provider. Zari work internationally with groups in , TRE, Tantra, Therapy, Meditation and Healing. Check out some of Zari’s other events on eventbrite you can join, or on the website at www.zarilove.com/events
TRE® Can result in strong releases for some people, and it can also be a deeply enjoyable, soothing, pleasurable, fun and a super relaxing experience. Zari holds a very safe, light and supportive space for all things to be welcomed.
Please Bring: a BLANKET, A YOGA or FITNESS matt, (we have very few mats) bring a water bottle and wear comfy stretchy clothing, (warm layers) it can get chilly when lay down.
Reserve your spot ASAP. If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch.
(email zari on firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07738000016) to ensure there is space.
Not suitable if you have epilepsy, are pregnant, are on heavy medication for mental health, or have a pacemaker.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
No Refunds for non attendance
The Signol Centre , 67 Stockport Road, Romiley, Stockport
Manchester, SK6 3AA
|« AUG « SEPT||October 2022||NOV » DEC »|
This workshop is a door opener into awakening more self-acceptance, awareness and loving kindness into our lives. The most important relationship we have is the one with ourselves, as this forms the foundation for our relationships with others and ultimately our happiness.
Embark on a beautiful 2-day journey of practical exercises, meditations and therapeutic, expressive practices, designed to reconnect you back to your heart and your true loving nature. Wrap your heart around your life. Say YES to You.
- Identifying the role of our inner critic and self-sabotaging, damaging patterns
- Reconnecting to our inner-child and activate more joy and freedom in daily life
- EFT/NLP techniques to break free of beliefs that limit self-love and disempowered living
- Nourishing practices to reconnect with your body, heart and compassionate conscious self
- 5 essential keys to self-love and activating our heart empowered nature
- Finding a deeper more intimate and authentic relationship with yourself
- Discovering ways to open to giving and receiving more love and connecting with others
Who: All Welcome
You are invited to a magical day of creative discovery into your sacred feminine expression and embodiment. Join this unique journey of art, meditation, movement and ancient energy practices to awaken your Goddessence and unveil your inner treasures.
Creative expression can be a gateway into our inner world and deeper subconscious layers. As we cleanse, open and activate the delights of the sacral chakra, we can begin to access energy keys for divine feminine wisdom, aliveness and pleasure.
Just say YES! to your whole ecstatic being!
- Opening the channel for sacred feminine expression, healing and awakening through Art practices and conscious movement
- Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Tibetan practices to cultivate radiant life force energy, feminine health and vitality.
- 6 Healing sounds for chakra realignment, activation and emotional balance.
- Reconnecting with your intrinsic receptive and intuitive feminine nature.
- Unlocking and your body’s vital energy centre, enabling you to embrace your power, sensuality and grace.
- Deepening your connection with your body, heart and soul’s divine wisdom.
Who: All Women
Join us for enlightening fusion of Art, Heart and Mindfulness. HeARTfulness is the ART of creative conscious movement; facilitated by heart opening exercises, sound and wholesome energy practices. This fun, creative and interactive meditation is an opportunity to relax your mind, open your heart and let your soul express.
Let go of the past and future and begin experiencing the miracles of living in the colour of NOW!
- Unlocking the soul’s palate and flow of intuitive expression.
- Expanding your conscious awareness and presence in body, heart and spirit.
- Moving beyond thoughts and deepening into inner peace and stillness.
- The benefits of Meditation including:
- Improved physical health and wellbeing
- Lower stress and blood pressure
- Increased feelings of Happiness, love and calmness
- Emotional and mental balance
- Clarity, focus and improved memory
- Better sleep, moods and concentration
No Art experience or skill necessary. The focus is on the process rather than outcomes.
Who: All Welcome
Goddessence Chi Flow
Realign with your feminine grace and Goddessence, through the ancient Chinese sacred Arts of Tai Chi and Qi Gong. Goddessence flow, utilizes ancient Taoist and Tibetan energy practices and graceful meditative movements for optimum feminine health, balance and radiance.
This fusion of traditional and contemporary exercises and sequences, can help to purify and open our chakras and energy channels. Enabling us to become more connected in body, heart and soul, and the expression of our divine essence to flow.
During these weeks we will journey together cultivating, harnessing and awakening our ‘Chi’- life force energy, to raise our vibration and invite conscious femininity, well-being and sensual aliveness.
- The infinite Tai Chi ‘short form’ sequence of elegant mindful movements.
- Cultivating and circulating life force energy, through gentle and strengthening Chi Kung practices designed for health, vitality and wellbeing.
- Strengthening and cleansing your energy field from stress, emotional debris and negativity.
- Tapping into your feminine (‘Chi’) energy treasures and medicine for healing, restoration and radiant sensual living.
- Anchoring into your center of balance, stillness and empowerment.
- Rebalancing the chakras and opening channels for your divine Goddessence, grace and inner beauty to flow.
Who: Women, in all phases on their journey
CathART is a creative surgery and medicine for the body, heart and soul. These half day mini workshops use cathartic (releasing) art practices, dynamic meditations and holistic modalities and as a vehicle for soul expression, insight and therapeutic healing. These fun, yet powerful sessions can help to remove blocks, stress and clear pathways for change, reconnection and personal freedom.
Our creative expression can become an insightful mirror to our inner subconscious world, revealing what is often left unspoken. As we begin to explore and give space to what needs to be healed, heard and expressed, HUGE transformation can happen in all areas of our life.
Say Yes to letting go and creating space for peace!
- Releasing stress chemicals, negative thoughts and stuck energy that can cause dis-ease.
- Processing unexpressed emotions and healing unconscious ‘stuff’ that is standing in the way of your peace and happiness.
- Unleashing your creative medicine for improved mental, physical and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Dynamic meditations including: breathing, conscious catharsis, empowerment. stillness and celebration.
- Art practices for Self-expression, self-discovery and personal growth
- NLP and mind-empowering exercises to let go of the past and embrace NOW.
- Moving forward with positive creative solutions, insight and clarity to your life issues.
- Developing more presence, awareness, inner stillness and more……
No previous Art experience or skill necessary. The focus is on the process rather than outcomes. Workshops maybe topic lead.
Who: All Welcome. Over 18
Reclaiming the Creative Inner Child
This fun and inspiring workshop is an invitation to connect to the joyful innocence and free creative expression of the creative child within. Embark on a beautiful 2-day journey of practical creative exercises, guided meditations and therapeutic practices, designed to reconnect you back to your pure and joyful childlike essence.
When we allow ourselves to play BIG and connect to the world through the innocent eyes, curiosity and imagination of a child, a whole new world opens up to us.
As a child we were subjected to the conditioning of our environment and we learnt very quickly how to survive by adapting our natural instincts and expression. Many of us were shut down in our creativity and natural playful expression, which strongly affects our lives today, including: our ability to enjoy life, how we express ourselves, our self-beliefs, our ability to take risks, chosen career, relationships and even down to our dress sense-the list is endless!
It is time to Say YES and give permission for more fun, joy and spontaneity in your life.
- Identifying the relationship between your adult self, past conditioning and inner child.
- Healing the past and establishing a positive, supportive reconnection to your inner-child.
- EFT/NLP techniques to break free of limiting beliefs, fears and disempowered living.
- Moving from contraction to expansion-from the wounded child to the empowered child and adult, who is free open and free to live a more creative and pleasureful life.
- Expand your awareness of joy and pleasure through creative tools for conscious living.
- Breathwork, movement, active meditations, group and individual creative and therapeutic practices, designed to unblock creative energy, open the heart and generate more aliveness.
Who: All Welcome